May 13, 2021—The Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association (SC&RA) has announced the 2021 recipients of their Crane & Rigging Safety Awards. Each year, SC&RA recognizes individuals and companies across the U.S. and Canada who practice crane and rigging safety and meet specific criteria.
This year six of NCCCO’s Committed to Crane Safety employer recognition program members received Crane & Rigging Safety Awards due to their superior safety records, achieving an incident rate of less than or equal to 2.1 plus an Experience Modification Rate (EMR) of 1.0 or less:
- Connelly Crane Rental Corp. (Detroit, MI)
- Deep South Crane and Rigging, LLC (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Maxim Crane Works, L.P. (Wilder, KY)
- Phoenix Crane Rental (Mableton, GA)
- Southern Industrial Constructors, Inc./Southern Crane (Raleigh, NC)
- TNT Crane & Rigging, Inc. (Houston, TX)