November 2016—NCCCO is pleased to announce the following Practical Examiner Accreditation Workshops to be held in in conjunction with CONEXPO 2017 in Las Vegas, NV:
- Rigger Refresher to be held March 11, 2017
- Signalperson Refresher to be held March 12, 2017
- Signalperson to be held March 12, 2017
- Rigger Level I to be held March 13–14, 2017
- Rigger Level II to be held March 15–16, 2017
- Signalperson/Rigger Level I to be held March 12–14, 2016
- Rigger Level I/Rigger Level II to be held March 13–16, 2016
- Signalperson/Rigger Level I/Rigger Level II to be held March 12–16, 2016
Who Should Attend:
To be eligible to attend the Signalperson Practical Examiner Accreditation Workshop you must be certified in the Signalperson program.
To be eligible to attend the Rigger Level I Practical Examiner Accreditation Workshop you must be certified in the Rigger Level I program.
The Rigger Refresher Workshop meets the re-accreditation requirement for both Rigger Level I and Level II.
NCCCO reviews all potential participants' applications before admission to the Workshop is granted. All applications must include payment and resumes or will be considered incomplete and will not be processed. The Signalperson Workshop is strictly limited to twelve (12) participants and the Rigger Level I Workshop is strictly limited to twelve (12) participants. The workshops are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Deadline to Register:
The deadline to register for these workshops is March 1, 2017. Please fill out the Workshop Application and return it to NCCCO’s Salt Lake City Office via fax at 801-363-3806 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Erin Jones.