LOCATING UPCOMING EXAM ADMINISTRATIONS
CCO examinations are offered on demand at sites nationwide.
- If you are a candidate looking for an upcoming CCO Written Exam administration, click here for a list of “open” written test sites and dates. Click here for open Spanish language written exam administrations.
- For information about computer-based testing (CBT) for CCO Written Exams, click here or search for the closest CBT testing center (select "NCCCO" as the Client/Sponsor).
- If you are a candidate needing to schedule a CCO Practical Exam, first please contact the Test Site Coordinator who organized your Written Exam. If you need further assistance, please email NCCCO.
- Some areas are served by open NCCCO practical test sites; click here for a current list.
- If you represent an employer or an organization, you can find out how to establish your site as an official NCCCO Test Site by downloading the Test Site Coordinator Handbooks for Written Exams and Practical Exams.
- Employers or organizations may schedule a practical exam at their own facility and either retain the services of an NCCCO-accredited practical examiner (click here for a current list) or have one or more of their own employees accredited by NCCCO as a practical examiner (click here for details).
To download either the Candidate Handbook (containing all applicable forms) or the Candidate Application(s) for the program you are seeking certification in, go to the Handbooks and Forms page.