The following are sample test questions typical of the style and content of the questions used in NCCCO Written Examinations.
- According to OSHA 1926 Subpart CC, how long are records of monthly crane inspections required to be retained?
a. One month
b. Three months
c. Six months
d. Twelve months
- Unless the manufacturer specifies otherwise, crane masts should be erected plumb to a tolerance of
- If a qualified person determines a deficiency needs to be monitored, the employer must ensure the deficiency is checked at what intervals?
b. Each shift
- If during the pre-erection inspection, the qualified person doing the inspection finds a crane component that is damaged or worn to the extent that it would create a safety hazard if used, the damaged component must not be used until it is repaired and:
a. Evaluated by the crane owner
b. Evaluated by the crane user
c. Re-inspected by the qualified person
d. Re-inspected by the operator
- According to OSHA 1926 Subpart CC, which category I operational aid is required on mobile cranes manufactured after December 16, 1969?
a. Anti two-blocking device
b. Load limiting device
c. Boom angle limiting device
d. Boom hoist limiting device
Click here for answers